Yum. So I was hunting through the fridge and wanted cake. I wanted something rich. Honestly I was thinking about chocolate until I saw the load of blueberries that I had stashed away that should be used up.
Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 4 ounces Tofutti Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Margarine melted
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Ener-G Egg Replacer mixed
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and margarine until creamy.
- Add sugar; beat until combined. Add egg replacer and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture. The batter will be very thick.
- Gradually fold in blueberries. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In small bowl stir together the sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake around 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean (check early). Cool on a wire rack.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)