It’s chocolate season. And I had a craving. And sometimes I don’t feel like shoving chocolate chips plain in my mouth.
They have enough sweetness to be rich. Sort of like fudge but easier. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to harden in the fridge. Go make it now for a quick chocolate fix or as a last minute gift.
The Wannabe Chef's Raw Chocolate Raspberry Ganache
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 6 Tbsp raspberry agave nectar or regular if you don't have raspberry
- 2 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons creamy almond butter
- Mix the coconut oil and agave nectar together.
- Slowly incorporate the cocoa powder until it’s completely mixed in, too.
- Lastly, add in the almond butter and mix to completion.
- Pour the ganache into a 6×6 pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until it’s semi-soft. While it’s still soft, cut the ganache into 1-inch squares. Then continue to refrigerate for another 20-30 minutes until it’s completely cooled.