I never really took to the whole cheese on veggies thing. It is honestly weird to me. Maybe it was because it was always fluorescent orange cheese. And that is a nightmare in itself. I’ve been eating mustard with my roasted veggies for a long time, and I decided just to add the mustard at the beginning instead of the end.
- Mustard Roasted Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of water (to thin it out a bit if needed)
- 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400. Make the dressing and toss the cauliflower. Bake for about 30 minutes on a lightly sprayed baking sheet and then serve.