I was in the mood for pure sugar, but it isn’t fun to post a picture of sugar. So I decided since I had peanut butter to make peanut butter fudge again. Turned out pretty darn good, and I made a a batch for a loaf pan which was super easy. Double it for an 8×8 pan.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 almond milk
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups confectioner's sugar
- Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and almond milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until the peanut butter melts a bit.
- Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Chill until firm and cut into squares.