This isn’t my recipe but I feel bad because the blog doesn’t exist anymore. So I’m reposting it and hoping that Not A Rabbit won’t mind. Hey you, if your blog gets back up ping me and I’ll link it up. There was a request for brownies. I’ve been waiting to try this recipe for awhile so I was happy to oblige.
So yes, fudgy brownies. I used 86% dark chocolate and I rewrote the directions. I did things a bit different. Nothing like great quality chocolate to work with. It totally makes a difference. And they are very fudgy.
Super Fudgy Brownies
- 3/4 Cup Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Soy Milk
- 160 g Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa or more
- 3/4 Cup - minus 2 Tablespoons Plain Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 8 - 9 inch square brownie pan with baking parchment.
- Put the sugar, chocolate, oil and the chocolate soy milk. Into a small saucepan. Heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the flour and the cocoa and stir.
- Pour the mixture into your pre-lined baking tin, spread it around a bit (press it into the corners if it's quite thick already) and bake about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the brownies completely, then refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting. Store in the fridge.